Friday, November 18, 2011

To the parents.

This is to the parents of the students down on these occupy movement sites. Unless you want to expose your children to the dangers of this movement, which include rapes, drugs, molestations, violence, diseases , lice, fleas,criminal records and brain washing, none of which will ever help them get any kind of a job or become a well balanced person, your kids are being brought onto a cult. You need to cut off all support now, you need to get them out now! Or the future problems they have because of this will be on your head. That's right cuz your the grownup. Have you noticed how  the followers repeat everything the speakers say this is classic cult training and textbook brainwashing! Most of your kids are learning what to think, not how to think for them selves, is this what your paying for, sending them to college, really?  Or do You want your kids coming out of college with the skills to look forward at life and say I'll get up every mourning and go out and be the best at what I do, that I'll give 100% of what I've got to give and I'll look for ways to better myself, and if I hit a dead end then I'll find a different direction till I find a path of success! After all isn't this why you send your kids to college? Smoking Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment