Friday, November 4, 2011

Looking at the news.

As I fired up the old computer I was looking for the news of the last nights activities and what did I find on my xfinity home page? NOTHING! What a surprise, that's right not a thing, so now I'm waiting for the mourning news to come on so more in a while.Well I watched the news ABC, NBC, CBS. Wow that last one says it all, see b.s. for a while I thought we all dodged a bullet, maybe the occupiers went home cuz there was nothing there, that's right nothing. But later I was listening to talk radio and they were all talking about it, could it be, its like ABC, NBC, CBS were trying to control the news, like maybe their trying to control us by the news they reported to us or didn't report to us. But this would put them on the side of the occupier's. Makes you wonder what else their telling us or not telling us. I guess they really do think we all are that stupid! Smoking Dan.










No comments:

Post a Comment