Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My hands.

Have you ever looked at your hands? I have. And having worked as a mechanic and a design draftsman so Ive done things with my hands that have been amazing . From putting them in places and putting on a fastener that no tool could ever do, and I've caught a bug and handled it with out any harm. I've brought pleasure to a woman and held a wound closed and sowed it up with just 2 hands, I've held my new born son in my hands and grabbed and picked up a 100 lb. bag of sand. Ive deflect a punch and broking a nose with my fist. I've shook a mans hand to seal a deal and caught a ball in mid air, I've waved goodbye to a friend and squeezed a trigger to take out an enemy. I've used them to climb a tree and to push a car. these are all things I've done with my hands and so many things more. Smoking Dan.

1 comment:

  1. I LIKED THIS ONE IT IS TRUE ON WHAT OUR HANDS HAVE DONE.

    ReplyDelete