Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Puppies

I came up with a saying when I was a young man and credited it to my grandfather cuz sayings by younger people are not given as much weight as with older people. The saying was "a puppy doesn't mind getting its tail swatted for making a mess on the floor but they draw the line at having their nose rubbed in it". This saying came about when my ex wife ask me if  I was having an affair, cuz she knew something was going on, this was the swat on the tail. I told her no because to tell her the truth would have been rubbing her nose in it. And had we stayed married I would have taken it to my grave. The thing is over the years I found this saying worked for so many things through out life that now I'm giving it to all to use. Smoking Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment