Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MNO

Mitt, Newt, Obama. What can I say. Someone once said we get the government we deserve. 360 million people in this country and this is it, wheres that box for none of the above? And don't even say Ron Paul. We could have done better throwing a hand full of rocks and just seeing who got hit. Not one of these people should be the leader of the most powerful country of the world. I wouldn't buy a used car from anyone of them! I almost think Obama is the best choice, cuz its going to go to hell with any of the above, at least that way the Dem's would get the blame. Not one of these knot heads are going to leave our country and constitution in tact. To many people want to win not do whats best for our nation. My nose is to sore to hold it one more so I'm voting for who I believe will be the best for our country even if I have to write it in. Smoking Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment