Friday, January 27, 2012

The new SS.

I was reading an article yesterday about how the feds and the DHS want to get in to our local and state police, local and state police should stay just that, local and state! Although that's not what I really wanted to get into it did remind me of something I've noticed for a number of years, police uniforms. I remember when you could line up a bunch of police and tell where most of them were from just by the look of the uniforms and I think the departments had great pride in these different uniforms, the thing I've noticed is more and more have gone to these tactical uniforms, the ones that look a lot like something military special operations personal would wear, or a modern day SS uniform. Now between that and the German police dogs I've seen. A set of SS bars on the collars would not look out of place, unfortunately. I truly hope and pray that is not where this is going. Smoking Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment